Threaded View

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

London - the end - my views about it

Hi, just arrived home from London. Unpack my bags, and here i am.
    My opinions about London:

The bad first
    - Food: sorry but it's one one the worst foods i ever taste.... I was at UK 20 years ago, different cities, but my opinion is still the same. Pizza and fast food everywhere. Muffins were nice, but not much more... for the amount of money i spend in a low meal, i can eat much much much better in so many contries.
    - Coffee is s**** 2 pounds for an expresso? What a f**** ??!? You can drink a coffe here for 60 cents (Euros) and it is 500% better.

But hey, not much more to complain, the rest was super!

What i like
    - Beer !! I taste some nice beers.
    - People are friendly and nice, everyone that we talk too were cool. We talk to regular people on street, with policemans, even wth priests and all people were great.
    - City was clean, at least areas 1 and 2. Nothing to complain here.
    - Places we enjoy a lot:
    - Westminster Abbey - superb !!
    - St Paul's cathedral - Superb !!
    - HMS Belfast - This boat is excellent! I loved It !
    - Windsor Castle - Cool
    - The Crown Jewels at Tower of London is very nice to see.
    - Big Ben - Super Cool
    - Abbey Road - We went to the famous crosswalk, very cool.
    funny situation here, the people that were driving most of them don't stop there, they know that tourists want to take pictures of them in the crosswalk, so they dont cross when they stop, because cars will stay in front of cameras, so drivers dont stop with red lighs... they just keep going lol
    - And the very fuxxxxxx best: Battersea Power Station !! I just Love it to dead !!!!! The mitical picture from album "Animals" from Pink Floyd.... i could almost see the flying pig! That building is magic, i don't know, but it's very impressive.

London Eye at night - Superb view, but i am afraid of heights, so when it reached about 30 meters i sat down for the rest of the ride.... fuxx.

We also went to Greenwich and we saw the flood. Some areas were with water high.
    And i almost forgot, the undergrond (tube) is fucxxxxx claustrofobic! Our underground here is much much smaller, but stations are bigger, and the tunnel is larger. One trip it stops between two stations, and from the window to the wall was only a hand....fuxx !
    Last edited by Tiago; 20th February 2014 at 11:39. Reason: Crown Jewels not at Windsor Castle... sorry
    A500 - A600 - A1200