I am looking around to see if anyone made any archive and shared it online.

What i am looking for are screenshots of all the games that are available for the amiga; text files for each game with developer, year and other info about the game, and mods related to each game.

I am working on my collection; and I did a pretty rudimentary catalog where I can basically browse the games like you do on this site, but with screenshots, so if i don't recall a title i can just look at the screenshot and see if i remember it; then i use the text files to display info about the game...imagine something similar to what Amigame did, but without the need to play the game

All that i wanna do is to have a reference of each game, keeping the info/screenshots/mods/manuals also for offline navigation; and using a catalog approach with screenshot thumbnails instead than titles.

So is anyone aware if someone did something like pack all the various info/screens/mods from various sites and make archives so i can download the whole thing instead than going one by one and cut/paste the info and save each single screenshot?

Thanks!