Quote Originally Posted by Cammy View Post
I use a MTX LCD TV/Monitor with my A1200. It has a built-in flicker fixer, so all interlace modes look just as steady as they do through the Indivision in another A1200. I use a cheap RGB-S-Video adapter from Amiga Maniac, and the picture is crystal clear.

Here's a little demonstration video I made running Workbench and IBrowse on it, there's more info about the monitor on the page - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kaz6fNpHYIg
That looks great. Also would like to say what a great Amiga setup you have there.

Not heard of an MTX TV before. However I think most LCD TV/Monitors should be the same. Because of how LCD technology works it doesn't flicker anyway so it acts like a natural flicker fixer.

I was tempted to get one of Nathan's RGB-S-Video adapters. He let me know the other day that he has revised the design and is fitting an adapter port to the next one he is making, which will allow different connectors to use it with different systems (my suggestion ). So I'm tempted to get one of those.