Threaded View

Deadly Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

How Close is Tomorrows World?

As my friends know, there will be a time when we don't squabble over energy, and that in the future wars will be just a thing of the past as mankind shakes its adolescent teenage years and becomes an adult.... some could say like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon...

Although we all doubt it in out life time..... but .... have a look here...

http://www.expertvillage.com/video-s...9_hydrogen.htm

some may of seen this before... but i remember way WAY back when i was 15 and I had this idea of using electrolysis to free hydrogen from water, when i was on work experience in the projects department at RG Carter Architecture.... that was nearly 20 years ago... my oh... my...

alas.... I was a strange child i would often skive skool and spend it down the local library reading particle and wave form physics, quantum math books and bio-molecular chemistries.... (yep... freaky huh... i musta scared my parents!) still it got me straight A's in Science

then i found chemicals.... adolescents.... GIRLS..... MONEY.... oh how that warped my soul.... bah... lots of fun, i regret nothing.... except that one thing.... but I REALLY NEEDED THE MONEY okay...... TMI

please enjoy the link

Just a little addendum

(personally i think most of these are a scam) but I am sure that some one made it happen

Run your Car on Water

I have seen generators use hydrogen, but we are talking a large pressurized quantities.

anyway its an enjoyable techno-jabba of chin waggery as my dear Charlie would say
    Last edited by Zetr0; 9th June 2008 at 12:52. Reason: Double posting - posts have been automerged
    If i had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning, i would hammer in the evening, i would hammer all day