Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have Sky sports news on whenever i am on the pc or not gaming on my consoles because I am a Manchester City Fan and am waiting to see who Sven signs.

I live in the nothwest on the cost in cleveleys I am only yards away from the sea wall so if the sea rises you wont be hearing from me because I will be in the north sea swimming to america or southampton were harrison is.

Good thing is last year they just finished building a new re-enforced sea wall and it is the most advanced there is.

We have had our share of rain as well.

I am an excellent swimmer and I am a fan of Deadliest catch.

ELITE VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    One thing that always strikes me when the floods hit - sandbags. Are they the most useless form of flood defence in existance? Sand lets the water through! Okay the sandbags may be able to absorb a small amount of water but because it tends to be raining when flooding occurs, they're saturated before the water comes near the house.

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately I have still no TV at work

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You would think with all the spare time you have they would at least provide you with a nice TV so that you could "constructively" waste time.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    This morning I watched Battle Royale again at the TV Links page. If you don't know that site, it has a huge amount of Anime, Movies, Series and Documentaries to watch as stream. Otherwise I have a lot of films at work, and also my TV Gaming Collection, which I haven't finished yet. So basically I have also TV at work.

http://tv-links.co.uk/

There's also a big French streaming site which I watch from time to time, they have every episode of Goldorak

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've not been to that TV links site before. Very cool. From the couple of clips I watched I take it the site is just a link to other existing video clips online?

I watched the first part of the Blake's 7 episode ORIC and that brought back some great memories. That series is brilliant. You can really see where more recent series such as Farscape got most of its ideas from!

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    From the couple of clips I watched I take it the site is just a link to other existing video clips online?
    I don't know, but they are surely not hosting the server themselves. Would be to huge and also illegal.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it does seem they are just linking as Blake's 7 took me to YouTube and another took me to a divx streaming site. Still a great central resource.

ELITE VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, they claim what they're doing is OK because they don't host any of the content themselves.

Also has the advantage that as soon as one link goes down, another replaces it fairly quickly.