Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Leeuwarden, Netherlands Or Hell from time to time
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Sharingan, hello Harrison,

Well there is a lot of pressure on me for coming up with locations, factions and a strong storyline. I also want to create a good Fallout concept that feels true to the earlier games and live up the expectations my friend and others have of me but after I concluded my earlier idea was rather flawed I am stuck.
    [I]Earth is like a 24 hour, Seven days a week Stupidity contest which has been running for centuries.
    And every time they are ready to pronounce a winner, a new contender appears on the scene.[/I]

[I]He has seen half the universe who has not seen the house of pain (Ralph Waldo)[/I]

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As I said before. Fan Fiction writers are the best route for story writing and concept ideas. There are a lot of fan fiction sites available online to visit and to post adverts asking for help or to contact writers directly.

I don't have time to search for them all now for you but if you do a search in Google for Fan Fiction you will find a lot. But here is one link that should be very useful: http://www.fanfiction.net/game/

And you could narrow your search to sci-fi or even gaming fan fiction sites. And don't just try to concentrate on Fallout alone as that will limit what you find to practically zero.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    As mentioned earlier in the thread, Elfwood is a great site, for both fan art and fan fiction. I can imagine there would be plenty of people there who would be able to assist in this project.
    This is not a signature

Leeuwarden, Netherlands Or Hell from time to time
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello all,

Sorry for the grave digging but I was curious if any of you had come up with suggestions for a good 'larger than life' plot for Fallout, similar to the strength of Fallout 1's Master and the Super Mutants, and Fallout 2's Enclave.

I launched this question on the No Mutants Allowed forum but so far its all political ploys, thats great to create a background but doesn't sound interesting enough for a storyline.
    [I]Earth is like a 24 hour, Seven days a week Stupidity contest which has been running for centuries.
    And every time they are ready to pronounce a winner, a new contender appears on the scene.[/I]

[I]He has seen half the universe who has not seen the house of pain (Ralph Waldo)[/I]