Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post

Lets just hope it isn't a DX10 only game!
    AH! You just jinxed it
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

ELITE Staff Moderator
    My location

Snake Champion, Invasion Champion Puni/Void's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alex wrote:

Yeah it's quite good. I found the main game a bit short and easy but they seem to be putting more emphasis on the online aspect (which tbh I find lazy).

Also I'd have liked to have seen Westwood carry on with the series because they had a timeline mapped out that would have seen the Tiberium and Red Alert worlds cross which would have been very cool. EA plan to keep them seperate.
    I personally didn't find the main game too short or too easy. There's a lot of challenge in some of the later missions, and if you try them on hard mode, I'm sure they will be tough to complete. As for the main game being too short, I found that there are plenty of missions for both the GDI and NOD. Do also remember if you manage to complete these two campaigns, the Scrin campaign will be unlocked. Then you actually have three campaigns.

On the other hand, if you, like Sharingan, compare the main game (campaigning) to Warcraft 3, it is much shorter. I remember when I first got Warcraft 3, and later the expansion called Frozen Throne, the single player mode lasted for a long, long time. There were long campaigns with different factions, and quite a few surprises along the way. The way you controlled certain heroes through the missions was also excellent, something I miss a bit in other RTS games. So, if one compares the main campaigns of Warcraft 3 and Tiberium Wars, I think the Warcraft one is better.

Just have to add that the Online mode in Warcraft 3 was excellent. Never had any problems with connections or anything like that, which was horrible in Generals for example.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think Command and Conquer Teribium wars is awsome the mutiplayer demo on xbox live is great. It makes great use of the xbox live vison cam alowing you to see your opponent as you play and chat. I was playing this bald guy and I won and then it whent to the screen were it gives the two of you to talk about the match and gave me the thumbs up and then he left.