I'm sure the question has popped up in our minds at one point or another:

"When I grow up, I want to design a game too ... and it'll be better than anything that's been made before."

So have you ever imagined yourself designing a game, writing a script for a game or otherwise? Thought of any crazy storylines, scenarios or amazing game universes? Let's share some of the crazy ideas we've gotten over the years.

The most ambitious idea I've gotten while playing through Wing Commander, was designing a space combat simulation similar to WC, but one that could be played cooperatively with up to 40 wingmen/wingwomen. Engaging gigantic alien armadas numbering in the thousands with a couple dozen friends sounded like a huge thrill - I'd actually written an entire scenario for it, including branching storylines (a la Wing Commander). Sadly, I ended up studying something other than computer programming, so my plans never came to fruition

If there was a game in any other genre I would've liked to design, it would've been a strategy wargame combined with citybuilding and resource management - something akin to Utopia, but on a grander scale.