Downloads
    Uploads

Old mouse brands?

Been trying to remember two mouse brands that used to well regarded back in the early nineties, available for the Amiga.

One I'm fairly sure of began with Nash..., as I seem to remember it reminded me of Xenon 2 Super Nashwan powerup. I'm fairly sure the letter N was in lower case, but font size increased.

Second mouse was an optical mouse, that had Wave as part of the company name. I also saw it available for the PC after the Amiga left the mainstream market.

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are also mice from AlfaData, have to give mine a look, don't know what brand it is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Found out one of the brands. Naksha.

I brought one that included Operation Stealth. The mouse didn't last very long though, from memory.

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why is it you are looking for them??
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul! Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    When my original angular A500 mouse started to play up I bought a generic one from a Virgin Megastore. I really didn't know all that much about that sort of thing at the time and reasoned that a mouse was a mouse, and for amout I used it on the Amiga it was good enough.

Wiseguy Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Only non-original Amiga mouse I have is one called Axelen. Came with an A500 I got hold of ages ago. Never heard of the label before or since.

ELITE VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had two Commodore originals, an Alfa-Data, an unbranded thing that I got from a magazine promotion and two Logic 3's. I'm not quite sure how I managed to get through 6 mice in about 6 years, but seem to recall the 'left-click' button failing on a few of them.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think any of my Amiga mice ever broke and they all still work. I have quite a few of the original angular A500 mice which are still as uncomfortable to use as ever. I also still have the original A4000 mouse which was quite nice, and also a few others that I forget the make or model of without going and looking. The third party one I use with the A4000 is nice with microswitched buttons. I will see what make it is when I use the system next.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!