Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Average Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally got the Wii online with a Nintendo USB dongle it seems to work well enough although the update did take a while, went on virtual console and d/loaded Bomberman 93, brilliant stuff, my partner wants me to get mario bros next which would be kind of cool, cant wait to get my mates round to play multiplayer bomberman. Wasnt so impressed with the browser but that dont matter because i dont really need it anyhow. I read an interview wit Reggie Fil-Aimes were he mentioned how much he would love to see goldeneye on the virtual console but there are certain legal issues with it (like the fact RARE is now owned by Microsoft) i just hope one day we get to see it.
    [URL="http://www2.b3ta.com/heyhey16k/"]Hey Hey 16k by Rob Manuel[/URL] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mostly Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rayzorblue View Post
    Finally got the Wii online with a Nintendo USB dongle it seems to work well enough although the update did take a while, went on virtual console and d/loaded Bomberman 93, brilliant stuff, my partner wants me to get mario bros next which would be kind of cool, cant wait to get my mates round to play multiplayer bomberman. Wasnt so impressed with the browser but that dont matter because i dont really need it anyhow. I read an interview wit Reggie Fil-Aimes were he mentioned how much he would love to see goldeneye on the virtual console but there are certain legal issues with it (like the fact RARE is now owned by Microsoft) i just hope one day we get to see it.
    And now even RARE has gone to the dogs http://www.cex.co.uk/cex_feature.php?id=8346

Founders have quit after the poor commercial success of games since the acquisition by Microsoft.

Average Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its sad to see a once great company go down the toilet, but while saying that i am smiling.

Oh hope u guys linked your nintendo website account with your Wii shopping channel one as you gain shi**y stars when you buy virtual console games. And yes i did miss the free age of empires DS game on the stars catalogue, dammit
    Last edited by rayzorblue; 14th January 2007 at 23:27.
    [URL="http://www2.b3ta.com/heyhey16k/"]Hey Hey 16k by Rob Manuel[/URL] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I still have a load of stars collected on the Nintendo site from the Gamecube games I bought. Can these be linked to the Wii?

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    I still have a load of stars collected on the Nintendo site from the Gamecube games I bought. Can these be linked to the Wii?
    Yes they can. You can link your nintendo VIP account into the wii itself!

Ninty will also be allowing you to convert stars to wii points at some point too!
    :thumbs: Amiga, Wii Amiga on wii! SORTED! :thumbs:
    [img]http://www.my-wii.co.uk/wiibanner.jpg[/img]