Thread: Life on Mars

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Life on Mars

For those of you who have watched both series of Life on Mars, I was just wondering what you thought of the final episode?

Were you happy with the conclusion? The reality of Sam's existence?

Warning. If you are waiting to see the final series/episodes then don't read any replies as it might give something away that could ruin it for you.

If any of you haven't seen the series it can be found quite easily on pirate bay or isohunt and I highly recommend you have a look, but you have to start with the very first episode of series one of it wont make much sense.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul! Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    EDIT: <<<<SPOILERS>>>>

I didn't really pay much attention to the first series (didn't have the time) but really got into the second series.

The wrapping up of the series, and the bit on the rooftop especially, were breathtaking.

I really enjoyed it, and though some could maybe say it was a bit trite I thought it was wonderfully bittersweet. I'm never usually fond of 'it was all a dream' style endings as they seem a bit of a cop-out to me but I don't really see how they could have ended it satisfactorily in any other way. It was also good to see them finish it up, and not milk a good thing too much. Although I hear there is to be a spin off series called Ashes to Ashes - using the same premise (modern cop in a coma) but with Gene Hunt in London, in the 80s.

Gene Hunt was completely, utterly ace.
    Last edited by J T; 3rd July 2007 at 16:49.