C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

Master of Monsters

Do you know this game?? It's called Master of Monsters: Legend of Gaia and it's for the PSX. It looks quite good, seems to be a tactical RPG. I cannot find a d/l though.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the PSX version is actually called Master of Monsters - Disciples of Gaia and is a sequel to the Genesis/Megadrive original which I think is MoM - Legend of Gaia.

Based on reviews however the PSX sequel is meant to be very bad and is one reason I never bothered getting hold of a copy. Here is the Gamespot entry.

Looking at the screenshots I remember reading a review years ago in Edge magazine and they gave it 2 or 3 out of 10 I think. It does interest me though and could be an OK game, and missing a strategy RPG on the PSX isn't good. Maybe the UG US PSX M set has the game? Could just select it from the torrent if so.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha, that is funny. I entered the name with Disciples at least 20 times this day, and when I write a topic about it, I write Legend. That's surely because of the Legend of Legaia RPG.

I see, reviews are bad, but nonetheless, worth a d/l.