Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea I know
    thats why I would charge big bucks! Lol
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I doubt you would be able to get anyone to purchase a translation. All I have seen to date have been free and done by fans in their spare time. You have been able to get fan made transcript translations for most games for years. A Chinese friend of mine use to get all new PS1 game releases from a friend of his in Japan and used to use freely available English transcripts to play through the games. He did that for titles such as Silent Hill, so got to play the games months, sometimes over a year before an English version was released.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Damn. there goes my idea
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've now had a quick play of this game and it follows exactly the same style as the previous games in this Atelier Iris series. Sprite based and hand drawn with side on turn based combat as before.

I think fans of this series should like it just as much as the previous titles and from what I've quickly seen it should be just as good. The initial part quickly leads you into the main controls of the game including the job board, but the quick tutorials are a bit too basic and patronising.

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Burnt it, not tested yet, but I don't await an eye candy here

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Visually it is very traditional and follows the graphical hand drawn style from this series nearly identically to the point that it could probably have been coded to run exactly the same on the original PS1. But with a traditional and long running series like this that isn't always a bad thing. It is nice to see a series sticking to its roots and continuing to offer an RPG style like this. It would be sad if all RPGs moved into full motion 3D.