Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    They now also have versions of FF Anthology, Parasite Eve, Chrono Cross, Castlevania Chronicles and many more.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well technically any PSOne game will work once converted over using the special utility and the hacked version of the PSX emulator. It would be amazing to be able to run all of these great titles on the PSP. I would replay the lot again if I can get this to work on my PSP.

If Epsilon don't release a FW update for the Epsilon BIOS anytime soon I may just have to get a second PSP just so I can run the PSX games on it. Also I may need to get another anyway once I get a PS3 if they actually do utlise the connection between the PS3 and PSP for some useful stuff.

You may ask why I don't just remove the Epsilon BIOS and flash the main system to fw3 and the UP BIOS to f1.5, but I would prefer to leave the Epsilon bios working as intended for all of the emulation, homebrew and ISO auto booting abilities.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've just been reading about a hacked 3.02 firmware for the UP chip and that it contains all of the functionality of the Epsilon bios. I will definitely be looking into this in more detail.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!