Poll: How often do you visit classicamiga?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

How often do you visit classicamiga?

How often to you drop by the site and/or forum?

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's my second life

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Second that. Im here 2/3 times a day. Love this place. Especially when I come on and see 40+ new posts
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

Wiseguy Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Couple of times every day. Daily routine when I wake up (at 5am!) in the morning is to make a cup of coffee and just relax for half an hour browsing the news and new posts at message boards, before getting ready to go to work. I hate being in a hurry in the mornings, so I rather get up early and have that time to relax and wake up properly.

Then I usually visit again in the afternoon after coming home from work and having had a shower. And then usually once more later in the evening, before going to bed.

ELITE VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Several times a day at the moment. Especially when there are over 100 posts being made in 1/2 day.

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea the boards are pumping big time...especially with new people, they post on the older topics and reflare old ideas, tis excellent
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Teho
    I hate being in a hurry in the mornings, so I rather get up early and have that time to relax and wake up properly.
    I'm just the opposite, I hate it losing one minute of sleep, so I always sleep until I really have to get up, and drive to work immediately. But then again, I have unregulated working hours, f.ex. I can begin work between 7 and 9 A.M., so I'm never in a real hurry.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I so wish I could find a job with such lax working conditions. It would be perfect for me as I also hate getting up in the morning and will stay in bed until the last moment before I definitely need to get up.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Wiseguy Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fortunately I don't mind much getting up in the morning. Of course, I do think 5am is damn early and wouldn't have minded sleeping a little longer. But as long as you can manage to get to bed early enough it's usually no real problem.

One reason why I like to have plenty of time in the morning is that you're usually very stressed immediately after waking up. Sitting down and doing nothing for a little while, having a good breakfast and getting relaxed helps tremendously, at least if you tend to feel tired and worked out while at work. You really should try it, it works for me.

Another reason is I usually have a long way to drive to work. And I seriously don't like driving while tired. So I feel waking up properly first before I leave is important for that reason too.

RetroSteve! My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    About once a day. Maybe once every two days.

Sometimes less.

I do not consider it in anyway important me visiting here anymore. There are just some interesting posts here sometimes which can be good to read, so I don't visit several times a day like I used to.

About getting up in the morning - I love getting up early. It's so nice. You get the most out of the day then. Much better than waking up and finsing that it is almost dinner time.

It is nice to be able to go outside, and there be no one around.

I only tend to stay in bed on my days off now because I like lying in bed and don't really have anything else to do.