Poll: How often do you visit classicamiga?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jedi View Post
    I visit lots of times every day but since i got some new xbox 360 games I havent had time im back now and will continue visting here every day lots of times again.
    I also own a PS3 since 2 weeks now, nice engine. You should sell your 360 before you get the ROD.
    At least M$ are now covering the ROD error with a 3 year warranty so it's not all bad. Except for how unreliable the actual 360 hardware seems to be (and no point arguing against that statement Blue Jedi because you only have to read the official statements from M$ to see it is true). It is estimated that a third of all 360's are failing which isn't good. The 360 is a good system, just not too reliable.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jedi View Post
    I visit lots of times every day but since i got some new xbox 360 games I havent had time im back now and will continue visting here every day lots of times again.
    I also own a PS3 since 2 weeks now, nice engine. You should sell your 360 before you get the ROD.
    At least M$ are now covering the ROD error with a 3 year warranty so it's not all bad. Except for how unreliable the actual 360 hardware seems to be (and no point arguing against that statement Blue Jedi because you only have to read the official statements from M$ to see it is true). It is estimated that a third of all 360's are failing which isn't good. The 360 is a good system, just not too reliable.

That's one of the reasons I never got a 360... plus if I wanted an unreliable system to play games on, I would have bought a Dell PC!
    This is not a signature

Deadly Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Generally I pop in 4 or 5 times a day to catchup on what the latest developements in the love saga of bulesete and submeg.... its like a soap opera.

that is unless Harrison has broken the server again!!!!!
    If i had a hammer, I would hammer in the morning, i would hammer in the evening, i would hammer all day

I am Legion for we are many. Staff Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    That reminds me. I haven't spoken to Submeg for a bit. Must think of something to raise his hackles.
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    Blizzard 210Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) 603e PPC with 25Mhz 040 (Overclocked to 33Mhz) 256Mb RAM
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD

Competent Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I visit pretty much every day, I read most threads but I'm not as much of a post whore as I am on EAB
    I've lost my smile again...

I usually visit 2 or 3 times a day but having been off the internet for a while i didn't get much chance bar once or twice a week but i'm back to normal now
    A1200 : Blizzard 030 / 4gb 2.5" Hd /64mb Edo ram/1 gb compact flash - pcmcia / internal scan doubler / Trilogic joystick mouse adaptor (works with pc optical mice) 17" Black Samtron samsung monitor...

ELITE Staff Moderator
    My location

Snake Champion, Invasion Champion Puni/Void's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mate! Good to see you back Online. Guess you'll have quite a few posts to go through now.

Average Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Visit the forum at least 2, 3 times a day , i like the hardware section the most! I'm sorry i can't have more time to reply to post or other type of participation

I am Legion for we are many. Staff Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    You mean you can leave this forum????
    A1200 Power Tower
    OS 3.9 / CGX4 / OS4.0
    Blizzard 210Mhz (overclocked to 266Mhz) 603e PPC with 25Mhz 040 (Overclocked to 33Mhz) 256Mb RAM
    ZIV
    CV64/3D
    3.2Gb HDD + 20GB HDD

Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul! Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    RE: thread title

Not often recently.

Sorry chaps.

Will try and swing by more often.