Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul! Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    You know what would be good, a clicky link that showed number of high scores, and clicking/hovering on it would pop up the icons.

Or we could snap off his fingers and shove them up his ass, but that sounds a little harsh, and plane tickets to Aus are a bit pricey at the moment.

ELITE VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    A solution sounds like it could be a lot of work for something that's a pretty minor issue.

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WHOA! RUN AWAY!
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    A solution sounds like it could be a lot of work for something that's a pretty minor issue.
    It is indeed a minor issue, but I also think that is quite annoying. My mouse wheel is almost smoking when reading through the posts. Perhaps there should be only an award icon added for the 3 high score champions, and not the thumbnails.

Wiseguy Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by J T View Post
    You know what would be good, a clicky link that showed number of high scores, and clicking/hovering on it would pop up the icons.

Or we could snap off his fingers and shove them up his ass, but that sounds a little harsh, and plane tickets to Aus are a bit pricey at the moment.
    I'm in favour of that first idea. Just a small link with a pop-up list would be really cool, and look much better. I've no idea how hard that is to implement though.

So failing that, the second idea could still be an option. I know some other australians, complete nutcases all of them (which I'm more or less convinced is a prerequisite for being australian anyway). They might be willing to lend a hand.

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BRING IT! I have ninja skillz!
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMAO

On a lighter note... I can switch it to a trophy view. This just shows a little trophy icon under all members avatars who have hiscores. Hovering on these shows a popup text of how many hiscores that member has. Clicking on the trophy takes you to the arcade hiscore section.

The option is definitely not a nice visually, and I would much prefer to see some of the nice little game icons instead, but currently after much searching on the arcade component's forum it doesn't look like any of our ideas have currently been developed, but some of us have requested on there for it to be added as a feature of the next release. So hopefully we will get this very soon.

For the moment I will set up a poll to see which current option you would all like to see.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!