Thread: Sickness

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's good news.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner View Post
    Feeling ok at the moment.

Went back to echography which is also "fine", still arteries that are scarred but eventually stay like that but which is apparently ok. Doctor cancelled my appointment on the 5th of December, told me there's no need at the moment, I only need to take another blood test next year and also another echography and only see her back on the 27th of February. Last blood test didn't show any mutations but some false positives, which is a good thing.

No need to change medication which in my opinion is already a good thing. Hopefully the next blood test will also be good, why wouldn't it but you never know, and I could stop the medication after 6 months instead of taking it for the rest of my life.
    That's good to hear DC & I have both hands Fingers & both feet Toes crossed for you kiddo!

You probably remember me having my upper teeth replaced some years ago..... On Dec 5th, I'm in the Dentist chair again having my Lower bridge Re-Torqued. - Some of you will remember my Upper bridge experience 7 years ago.
    I promise to update next year with the final lower teeth fitted.
    Getting 0ld0r is mandatory - Growing up is just an option.