It has been raining heavily a lot over the last couple of weeks. Complete contract to the months of drought we had back in the summer. But yesterday and last night was something else. It was very heavy constantly and the roads were getting quite bad with a few accidents on my way to work last night.

But coming back late last night wasn't a great experience. Rain was still really heavy and there had been lots of accidents and crashes on the M27 motorway. Thankfully they were cleared away or under control by the time I got to them. But the A27 from Portsmouth to Chichester had been completely closed by the Police due to a bad accident and the road being completely flooded and under water. They showed it in thy last night news. The diversion along the A259 took me past my old house in Fishbourne and the roads were partly flooded along there too.

It was very similar to the heavy rain in 2012 that flooded our old house. I hope our old neighbours are ok.

At a couple of points it was raining so heavily I completely lost sight of the road. It was mad.

How has the weather been where you are?