Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul! Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    It is really annoying that Youtube have locked all their 4K content behind this paywall too.

For £11.99 I would expect YT to start streaming original studio content within that price. Such as including films and series, in a similar way to Prime. After all, they already make a lot of money from advertising on every video, with only a very small percentage of that advertising revenue actually going to the creators.
    They do/did make some original content (that's where Cobra Kai started out).

A lot of it looks crap though https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...al_programming

Is making crap stuff worse than making nothing? I dont know.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They don't have to make it themselves though. They could open it up to include commercial films or series. Or just fund productions, like many of the others do. Or even use their platform to get shows onto our screens that are stuck in another country. Look how Netflix has managed to make Korean series and films populat.

But personally I like to keep things seperate. You know when visitinhYoutube it's basically built on the idea of US cable access channels, where anyone could broadcast something. It gives freedom to anyone to create and share a video. It did started out with a lot of vein rubbish but there is now some great content, and a lot of stuff you can't find anywhere else. Such as tutorials on DIY. It's a great resource. Leave Twitter for the idiots these days.

Maybe all reality shows should be moved to their own channels on YT. That way they are removed from everything else I use and I can block and ignore them.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!