Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Headphones

RetroSteve! My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I did have a look on ebay and saw some second hand U2410s going cheap, so I might pick one up, or I might wait a bit and see about upgrading to something newer.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also consider Sharp as they have been winning awards for their monitors and being good reviews for the last few years. They do some nice 1440 and 4k resolution monitors.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul! Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm rather liking using my Bluetooth headphones. The lack of a cable is actually quite nice. It sucks having to charge them though, and sometimes the Bluetooth connection drops when there's no audio for a period. I don't know if that is an issue with the headphones or an issue with Windows 7's bluetooth driver.

I'd happily upgrade to some better ones at some point, but I don't think I'd get one without an optional cable as not everything has Bluetooth.
    I got my first pair of true wireless earbuds almost 2 years ago. Before that I'd had one of the 'earbuds wired to a little neckband'

It's really nice having zero wires and they're pretty good for video calls too. But I have come close to losing them a couple of times.

I also have a cheap set of aldi 'over ear' wireless headphones. It took a lot of messing about with EQ to get a sound that I was happy with - but they were very cheap.

RetroSteve! My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    My U2711 is still my main monitor as it has such good colour accuracy for photo editing. And still great for 1440p resolution too. Plus the legacy connections come in useful.

You can still pick up a lot of u2410's secondhand. Under £60.
    I just got a used U2410 on eBay for about £45. Turns out to have a slight blemish on it but its only noticeable on really dark screens. Not bad for the price, given how much they were new. I've been using a ThinkPad with a 14" 1920x1080 screen and a 17" Trinitron on my main machine, so its nice to be able to see things again without eye strain!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I might have an Acer Predator XB271HU for sale sometime soon if anyone might be interested. - 2560 x 1440 IPS Panel; G-Sync; 165Hz.....
    Getting 0ld0r is mandatory - Growing up is just an option.