So what is everyone playing at the moment?

On the PS5 I'm mainly still playing Gran Turismo the most. I've some way to go still to collect everything and unlock it all. Not finished all the menus yet. And I'm also still playing Sackboy. A great platformer.

I've also been playing Human Fall Flat in 2 player with Tom. We are having great fun but it's such a frustrating game. We are determined to complete it but there have been a few raised voices!

In Gamepass on the Steam Deck I'm playing Lake. Interesting little Adventure game about a women returning to her home town after 22 years away to cover her dad's mail delivery job for a couple of weeks. Interesting idea as the mail delivery aspect makes you meet and interact with the locals to discover the plot and different directions to take the story. Some might find it a bit slow and tedious because it partly really is a mail delivery postman simulator, with you driving to addresses and delivering parcels. But the graphics are lovely as you drive along the road that runs around the edge of the large lake.

Also on Steam Deck I've been replaying Black Mesa (remake of Half-Life in HL2 engine) and Skyrim. Still both great games, that look great and run perfectly on the Deck. I think the Steam Deck will make me revisit a lot of PC games released over the kart 10 years that I never played much and intended to return to. Tempted to play Fallout 3 or New Vegas next. Or maybe Bioshock.