Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Retro Handhelds

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The RG351V is definitely an interesting design. Also has a higher resolution and different aspect ratio to the 351P/M. When I watched reviews I was surpised how big it was compared to an original Gameboy.

I agree about the Analogue Pocket and Evercade. Great projects but not for me either. Some people like to collect officially licensed releases for these systems. I just like to emulate everything.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul! Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whilst I have no problem personally with piracy or emulation, I'm wondering how do companies that make things like this skirt around the legal issues? Or is it a case of, (assumption) being Chinese, they can pretty much just ignore it as the license holders can't really reach that far?

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes I wonder about that too, the Super Console X (Pro) f.ex. gets shipped with 50.000 games pre-installed, from Atari to ZX, how do they manage to sell it?

I also got another PS Vita from eBay yesterday, a PCH-1004 model, as I think that one still looks better than the slim version. This one is in top mint condition, and comes with Henkaku 3.65 Enso pre-installed, Sd2vita card with a fully loaded 512GB SD card.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice. So the SDtoVita cards look like a standard Vita Memory card to the Vita? And you can use it with an unmodified Vita? I've only got a 64GB official Vita memory card in mine, but want to try and download all the games I have in the store before it gets closed, so being able to put a 512GB SD card in and download to that would be perfect, if it works like that.

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's some guide for the SDtoVita, https://www.wellpcb.com/special/sd2vita.html

You have to format the card plus install some apps in order to get it working.

I just got the black Vita, and I have to say it looks absolutely in top condition, I cannot find one single scratch, this looks like completely new. It's loaded with already 400GB of stuff, have to fiddle around a bit. PKGj app is also installed, there you can just download every single game there is from the page directly to your device with the NoNpDrm fake license. 3279 games available for download. No need to install the games I owned, as you can just download everything you want. Wonder if that still works once PSN is down. Are those games even hosted on Sony's servers? EDIT: Apparently yes, you basically download straight away from their servers.

There's also every single possible hacking app installed, emulators including RetroArch, and of course Adrenaline for the PSP games, with already 100 games pre-installed.

The only thing I don't know, can I now login with my user, or will that get banned then? I see that there's are Henkaku settings inside the Vita's normal settings, and has PSN and version spoofing enabled. Spoofed version is set to 3.73 which I think is the last firmware for the Vita. So I wwill have to check if I can sign in or not.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very interesting info. Cheers for that. The Vita is the only system I've never tried to hack, mainly because I still use mine with my real PSN account.

BTW, don't try to log in to your PSN account from the hacked Vita. You face a strong chance of getting your account permanently banned, which could also hardware ban your PS4.