Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: COVID-19

Downloads
    Uploads
    Deb had her 2nd Pfiz0r stab Friday just gone. Aching & hurting all over again & I'm feeling snotty & tight chested!

Got my 2nd Astra stab on Wednesday 26th May. - I'm on holiday so any repercussions of Stab #1 gives me some day's off work to deal with it....

Pah!
    Getting 0ld0r is mandatory - Growing up is just an option.

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I got my first Pfizer this morning at 11, so now 4 hours ago.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've not heard as many getting side effects from Pfizer, although someone in my wife's family had it in Scotland and they were really ill for a couple of days. So you just don't know.

With AstraZeneca the side effects generally start 6+hours after the jab and the worst are the next day. Don't know with Pfizer.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I still feel normal, nothing special so far. So let's hope it will stay like that.

Apparently there's more risk after the 2nd injection. At least that's what I heard.

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi.
    I am 44 and my group age is not getting it yet. But i think we will start to do it here in Portugal soon.
    This Indian variant is quite strong. In Brazil they are detecting it in a lot of states.
    Don't know about you there, but i feel that a lot of people that got the 2nd one are starting to don't care anymore about safety. They tend to worry much less. Don't know if that's a good idea until everyone is vaccinated.
    440K views on this topic?? uauuu, never had a post with so many views!

Just came here to make a small correction, there are some people in their 40 yrs (here in PT) that are getting vaccinated, but it's a small percentage. i think it will take more 2 or 3 weeks to work fully in the 40-50 yrs interval.
    A500 - A600 - A1200

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In the UK is the other way round. Most older people who have had both vaccines are still being very careful and limiting their activities. It's the under 30s in the UK that haven't had vaccines that have disregarded it and acted completely self centred since the beginning. Its one reason they shut Universities.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my 2nd Astra stabbing on the 24th May. Thankfully, I had nothing like the first reaction I experienced, though this time I had a couple of Spots & one day of the Shits two days afterwards! - That was Not nice!

Just because someone has had both inoculations does not mean they can no longer catch it. - They might not show Symptoms, but does NOT mean they can NOT spread it.
    The recent Indian variant is apparently four times more easily transmitted than previous mutations of COVID.

Everyone should be still taking precautions to avoid infection & going abroad for a holiday should be the last thing on anyone's mind for the next 18 months.

Here in Cornwall this last week, tens of thousands of Holiday Makers have swarmed in.

It really Boils my Piss whilst I'm fighting to do my Weekly shop amidst their blatant ignorance & disregard for precautionary measures whilst still in a Global Pandemic. - Go Home FFS!!
    Last edited by Kin Hell; 30th May 2021 at 17:22.
    Getting 0ld0r is mandatory - Growing up is just an option.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally agree. I just don't get these people's mentality and compete ignorance. Just look at the pictures of Bournemouth beach this weekend, packed with people. Why did they all need to go and sit close together on a beach? Mad. And you speak to someone like that and they make it is you who is mad.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my second this morning, besides having a nap for 4 hours now, I feel fine. Gonna see in the upcoming days how it is.

My location

Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They gave you your 2 fairly close together then. I've still got to wait until the 2nd July for my second one.