I got myself one of those, the Intel NUC Hades Canyon i7-8809G. I wanted a mini PC to use in my living room, together with the beamer or TV, and mainly to use it with LaunchBox, which I'm about to completely configure (which takes time obviously), and also to be able to play newer PC games.

The Intel NUC Hades Canyon i7-8809G is an Intel NUC Kit with 8th Generation Intel Core Processors and has a Radeon RX Vega M GH graphics (4GB, 8M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz) which supports up to 6 displays. Graphics outputs are 2x Mini-DP 1.2, 2x Thunderbolt 3, F+R HDMI 2.0a.

Other connections like USB are Front: USB3, 2x USB 3.1g2 (Type A and C); Rear: 4x USB3, 2x Thunderbolt3 (USB3.1g2); INT: 2x USB2, 2x USB3, so plenty of them.

Unfortunately it doesn't come with memory or storage, so I bought that separately, as memory I bought the Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 2x16GB 2.666Mhz DDR4. Storage wise I bought a Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB M.2 NVMe SSD for OS, and a Crucial MX500 1TB for games and such.

Furthermore I'm using an external 5TB for my ROMs collection for LaunchBox, which should be enough.