Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiago View Post
    - Subnautica !!!!! boy i loved this one. I can't remember last time i enjoy a game so much. Best game for me in last 2 years, any platform.
    - Kerbal Space Program - Superb game. So technical, so much potential. Perfect.
    Those are definitely 2 great games. Kerbal is bloody hard though. I had to cheat with some guides to build something that achieved anything! Lol

And I love underwater games. Looking forward to Aquanox Deep Descent. Loved the original 2 games, and this looks promising. Also want to try out Uboat.
    Aquanox is now on may wishlist !!! thanks!

In Kerbal, when i went to the moon, i felt so good, what an achievement. That game is fantastic.
    I put Aquanox in my wishlist on steam, i will read a bit more about it.
    A500 - A600 - A1200

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mostly I play on the consoles, Xbox One X and PS4 Pro. And like everybody mentioned, I have a huge back catalogue, thus also not buying games on release. I have so much to play, never know what to play next, I don't like playing too many games simultaneously.

I also play from time to time on my iPad, I bought the new Pro 12.9" some months ago, and it's absolutely fantastic. Mainly on that I play some strategy games, puzzle, sports and adventures, there's so many great ones for IOS (probably also for Android).

I still play retro games from time to time, on my PS3, which I also still use to play my many PS3 games, otherwise I'm using RetroArch and play some games from consoles I never owned, there's some good sports games around, as I enjoy them the most.

I don't have any retro hardware anymore, besides XBox, PS1 & PS2, Wii and a GC, and I'm not planning on buying some again. Probably gonna give them away at some point, like last time I gave a PS2 slim to a friend, and a PS1 to another.

I run emulation still a lot, mainly to test out some games, lately I was testing all the translated ROMs from different consoles to put them in my collection, also for the use on my PSX Classic. I run emulation on PC, and then RetroArch on my PS3 and PSX Classic. Didn't use RetroArch on my PC yet.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RetroArch is a brilliant solution for so many platforms these days. But in PC the different emulators are often quite a long way behind the standalone emulators. MAME and WinUAE are very good examples of this. But for an all in one solution it's still great. I use it on my SNES mini.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!