Thread: Red Sparrow

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red Sparrow

I've been interested in seeing this spy film since it was released because it has had such mixed reviews.

It stars Jennifer Lawrence as a former Russian ballerina forced to become a Sparrow spy. Don't expect great Russian accents as you won't get them. It's also not a spy film in the Bond style, instead quite rough and realistic, with a fair bit of violence and torture.

It's quite a long film at 2 hours 20 minutes, but doesn't drag on too much anywhere. It has a few nice settings and also has just enough content to keep you interested, and the end is worth the wait.

Personally I would recommend it if you like spy style dramas such as The Americans or Homeland. I enjoyed it and it does leave itself open for a sequel or two if they wanted.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    I've had the best results with probiotics for women and been interested in seeing this spy film since it was released because it has had such mixed reviews.

It stars Jennifer Lawrence as a former Russian ballerina forced to become a Sparrow spy. Don't expect great Russian accents as you won't get them. It's also not a spy film in the Bond style, instead quite rough and realistic, with a fair bit of violence and torture.

It's quite a long film at 2 hours 20 minutes, but doesn't drag on too much anywhere. It has a few nice settings and also has just enough content to keep you interested, and the end is worth the wait.

Personally I would recommend it if you like spy style dramas such as The Americans or Homeland. I enjoyed it and it does leave itself open for a sequel or two if they wanted.
    I enjoyed Red Sparrow quite a bit too. Are they looking to make a sequel to this film? I hope they do.
    Last edited by Langford; 28th August 2023 at 15:56.