Today during a bit of tidying, got a new cupboard, I noticed that my "old" monitor was still standing there. So I decided to hook it up for use as a 2nd monitor. And it is just awesome, have to say, I never used that before, although now I absolutely don't know why I didn't?

Now I can also very clearly see the difference between the new Dell and my old one, wow Better colors, more brightness, a LOT crisper, such a huge difference. My old one seems very yellowish with a light/white background, f.ex. in explorer.

I have now the main Dell to my left, and in the middle the Samsung. It's perfect, as at the moment I still work a lot with folders, extracting, copying, moving and that stuff, whilst on my Dell I can now easily browse the net or watch something without clicking windows all the time.

So I now decided to buy another Dell, then they will fit perfectly together. Problem, not really, is that the Dell only has HDMI and no DVI, and my old HD5770 only has 1 HDMI and 1 DVI, but you can easily just buy a HDMI to DVI cable. I thinks there's no purpose on buying a new GPU for the old PC, although the GTX 1050 with 2 HDMI ports is only 130€.