I just open a thread to see what people are currently playing, and if they like and it's worth getting or not. There has not been a thread about this yet.

As perhaps many of you know, I own basically almost every AAA game that exists for PS4, but don't always have time to play, besides now. I can name you the games I don't have, which are not many, but are the ones I wouldn't play because of it's difficulty, because I consider myself still as a casual gamer, who plays all kind of games, besides fighting games like Street Fighter style, and games that I definitely don't have the patience to play are Dark Souls series, Bloodborne or the newer Nioh. I would probably smash my controller.

I don't mention sports games here, as I play them from time to time, this would include FIFA, Madden NFL, NHL, NBA 2k, MLB The Show, Rocket League and even the Lacrosse game from Casey Powell.

Yesterday I finished Inside, which is the follow up game to Limbo, which I already enjoyed a lot, and the same counts for Inside, a really good although short platformer with puzzling, great artwork also. Definitely a recommendation.

Played Unravel, but only for a short time, nice game, but not my cup of tea, I'm not the platformer anyway, sometimes I try, but get bored quite fast. I bought the game for under 5€, so that's fine.

Finished Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, which was ok, kept me busy for 1 week or so, nothing special, PS2/3 era graphics, but dialogue is funny, and gameplay is "oldish", so I liked it.

Currently I'm playing Hand of Fate, which a like quite a bit, card based RPG, also available on PC, but again, I got it very cheap, and it keeps me busy. A game that you can leave alone a bit, and then start it up again from time to time, nothing I would play straight for a whole afternoon.

I kinda like all the open world games, the only "problem" with them, is that they keep you busy for quite a long time, so I try to not play several of them simultaneously. I fall way behind, and have still some many of them to play, waiting patiently on my shelf, still wrapped in plastic.

At the moment I'm still playing Horizon: Zero Dawn, and I must say, I really enjoy it, great game, great nice looking open world and very addictive. I'm a bit over 20 hours in, and I'm still having a lot of fun.

I'm also playing Final Fantasy XV, but I put it away once, picked it up again, but now I put it away again, because I'm playing Horizon: Zero Dawn. I'm around level 55 Final Fantasy XV, chapter 12 and I have to say that I also like it, not THE game, but it's quite enjoyable. But for me I think this is also a game that you can easily put aside for some months, and then pick it up again and continue, as it's not very difficult and after 5 minutes of playing, you're again into it. So it can still wait a bit.

I probably forget about some other games now, but I will keep you updated. But right now, I'm going back to Horizon: Zero Dawn