Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    ELITE VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just found the link again to add games myself

Anyway, http://www.classicamiga.com/index.ph...4280&Itemid=83 is the Acid version, I'll get screenshots done for it soon. Have you started doing screenshots for any of the other new entries? If not I'll do those as well.

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just found the link again to add games myself
    yep, you can also do it.

Have you started doing screenshots for any of the other new entries? If not I'll do those as well.
    Nope, I haven't even verified if I have the games here. You can do them if you want, thanks

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've an idea for staff notes that might make our lives easier. I have posted a new topic about this in the site content forum. Please have a read and see what you think.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw that you added Defender, but I wanted to say something, already a longer time ago, but it never happened.

I see that you (AlexJ) and Submeg also add 1 only to the simultaneous players, I only added something to that entry when the game has an actual 2 player mode or more, when there is no 2 player option, I left it blank, as it also saves us one entry line.

ELITE VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner View Post
    I saw that you added Defender, but I wanted to say something, already a longer time ago, but it never happened.

I see that you (AlexJ) and Submeg also add 1 only to the simultaneous players, I only added something to that entry when the game has an actual 2 player mode or more, when there is no 2 player option, I left it blank, as it also saves us one entry line.
    I've taken the 2-players, 1 simultaneously to mean the games where two players take it in turns to play a level or whatever (i.e. no split-screen) but the game acknowledges that 2 players are playing (separate scores, position in the game etc.).

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've taken the 2-players, 1 simultaneously to mean the games where two players take it in turns to play a level or whatever (i.e. no split-screen) but the game acknowledges that 2 players are playing (separate scores, position in the game etc.).
    Ok good, I get it. But I never did like this in all my entries

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also only use the simultaneous field if more than one player can actually play the game at the same time. For me I think that if the game can be played by more than one person, but they can only play it one at a time, then it does not support simultaneous gameplay at all, so there is not much point in selecting "1 only" in the simultaneous gameplay field as it means the same as the game not supporting the feature.

You could argue that I was the one who included the 1 only option in the field, which is very true and I actually do not mind if you include it as 1 only, or just miss the field out, as it basically means the same either way.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    For me I think that if the game can be played by more than one person, but they can only play it one at a time, then it does not support simultaneous gameplay at all, so there is not much point in selecting "1 only" in the simultaneous gameplay field as it means the same as the game not supporting the feature.
    That was exactly my thought, but it doesn't indeed matter that much.

ELITE VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner View Post
    Have you started doing screenshots for any of the other new entries? If not I'll do those as well.
    Nope, I haven't even verified if I have the games here. You can do them if you want, thanks
    I've had a look through my collection and I seem to be missing the commercial Defender game (http://www.classicamiga.com/index.ph...4278&Itemid=96)

According to what DC's found on the French website, it's by Wicked Software and was released in 1987. Anyone have the adf for this?

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have to look for an adf when I'm home, I've only Defender 2 by Llamasoft here at work.