Thread: No Man's Sky

Threaded View

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    I've heard that as you progress you get the chance to build space structures like space stations. I don't know if this is true, but world be great and your early impression sounds like the game grows over time as you advance.
    They mentioned that it will be included, hopefully, although it wasn't planned from the beginning.

I played again yesterday for some more hours, left the first system, warp is now available, and went to another huge planet. So far I have to say that I enjoy exploring the planets quite a lot, this one has loads of flora and fauna, plus it also has water. I'm just cruising around with my ship searching for interesting spots, then investigate. I also started scanning animals and plants, you can then rename them and upload. You get paid for doing so. I just rename the animal with funny names, so I remember what they are. I have Crabspider, Crabjumper, Giant Snakeear, Jumping Snakehead, Unitiger, Dinohorse... So far I only met one aggressive species, which instantly attacked me.

I also found already MANY upgrades for my ship, suit and multitool. Didn't upgrade much though, as you need resources, which are not necessarily on the planet you're on. I have a bit more money now, as I started to mine gold and emeril which are worth some money.
    Last edited by Demon Cleaner; 11th August 2016 at 04:18.