Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Adventurer Speed Biker Champion, Tadpole Champion, Pearl Hunt Champion, Spacerunner 2 Champion, Marble Mayhem Champion, Galaxians Champion, Starfrosch Champion, K Tire Racing Champion, Way of the stick Champion Phantom's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zork? Which one? Zork I,II,III or Zork Zero or Beyond Zork?
    [b]To Be A True Adventurer, You Ought To Play Real Text Adventures[/b]

Harmless Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best adventure for me is Flight of the Amazon Queen (aka FOTAQ), because that was the first adventure game I ever played and completed.
    Before: Texas instruments TI-30S - Didaktik GAMA| Amiga A500; A600; A1200 |After: PC - GP2X - Laptop

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rbusa View Post
    The best adventure for me is Flight of the Amazon Queen (aka FOTAQ), because that was the first adventure game I ever played and completed.
    It's strange that for most people, their favorite adventure (or even game), is the first they ever played. I loved Mask of the Sun on the C64, and some years ago, I finished it again in an Apple II emulator

Adventurer Speed Biker Champion, Tadpole Champion, Pearl Hunt Champion, Spacerunner 2 Champion, Marble Mayhem Champion, Galaxians Champion, Starfrosch Champion, K Tire Racing Champion, Way of the stick Champion Phantom's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My first ever game for A500 was Human Killing Machine. I didn't like it, 'cause I hate beat 'em ups.
    Last edited by Phantom; 12th March 2010 at 15:25.

Harmless Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis. Excellent x 3! I played this on A500 back in '93. It had like 12 disks! I remember playing 90% to the end and the last disk had an error. How disapointing! Eventaually found pc version some years after just so I could see the end. There's even 3 possible endings to the game depending what choices you make - similar but different to Monkey Island.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirkie View Post
    Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis. Excellent x 3! I played this on A500 back in '93. It had like 12 disks! I remember playing 90% to the end and the last disk had an error. How disapointing! Eventaually found pc version some years after just so I could see the end. There's even 3 possible endings to the game depending what choices you make - similar but different to Monkey Island.
    It was 11 disks, and yes 3 different possible endings due to 3 different paths (Wits, Team, Fists paths). Great adventure.