That is also true. My wife only keeps her own stuff.

According to her all my stuff is junk and clutter and taking up space she could be using as a guest bedroom. Amazing logic, to have a guess bedroom that might get used 3 times a year at most! Instead I managed to reach a compromise. We are using the smallest bedroom as a guest/spare room and she can have a small desk in my room for her school/office work.

Which has just made me realise, I've not mentioned the new room I will have. The room over the garage will be my office/study/games room. It measures 17'8" by 8' (5.38m x 2.06m). Nice and large to finally set everything up how I want it. I will post some pictures of that setup once it is all finished, as the room will need decorating and I need to get an electrician to install extra plug sockets and remove a very dodgy looking single bar heater which is currently installed above the main window! (I could do that myself but by law you have to get a qualified electrician in). Once that is all done and the room painted it should be great. I might also need to replace the carpet, but we've not been able to really look at and inspect the house carpets until we finally move in next week.

I'm also considering installing Ethernet around the house as I'm going to be pretty much renovating and decorating every room.

I'm also considering starting up a blog about the house to document the progress from start to finish. We have so many ideas it could end up being great, and documenting it should motivate us (me mainly) to work on it more.