Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would no use that account any more. cancel it after resolving this mess, and them open a new one. Some months from now maybe start using it agan.
    A500 - A600 - A1200

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    At the moment I cannot close the account, as I "received" some money, but my limits were too low. So now I MUST lift my limits, but I will have to provide some details of my ID and such, don't know if that is now the best step to make. I still have 130 days time, and if I don't do that, the account will be restricted, but I guess that means restricted to the normal limit again, seems not to be so clear.

What I did now is remove my old email address, use another one and I changed of course the password, so that I basically still use the same account, but with different personal data.

I don't know how secure that is now, is it enough to change the email address that was "hacked"? Or should I completely forget about this account? Like I mentioned before, I only got spammed via that email, and I use it as an alias to my GMail account, that's why that one also got obviously spammed. No money whatsoever was removed or is missing.

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well you only give your credit card to Paypal once, so if anyone got your email and password, they cannot see the credit card i guess.
    Transactions only show the first 4 digits or the last 4. Not the full number. If someone got the account it was the email/pass i would say.
    So changing the email and password, should be enough. And in other turn the account is under control, it's like you go to rob a store twice...
    I think that the person who did it, it is not going to do it again for the same credit card...
    A500 - A600 - A1200