Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Harrison's FREE Game giveaways, discounts and offers

I sometimes get free game gifts, coupons, offers for game's I already own on Steam and other services. I've offered some to staff and VIP members for free on Amibay a few times, but thought it would be nice to also share these with everyone here to give you all a chance to grab them too.

Remember this will also be listed on Amibay in the VIP area, so if they get snapped up over there they will be gone. I will try to update both sites to show when an item has been taken.

Also, if anyone else here has some free game gifts, coupons or other offers they don't need and would like to give away to other members please feel free to also list them here in this thread.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a couple of Steam 75% discount coupons for Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War and it's sequel Dawn of War II.

These are valid until the 27th, so if any of you would like them let me know and I can trade them with you via Steam. If you have anything to trade in exchange that would be brilliant but not required.

- - - Updated - - -

I also have 3 game gifts on Steam that I would need to trade something good for, as they are worth something. So I thought I would offer them here first before I list them for trade directly via G2A.com or another similar site.

The games are:

Interstellar Marines

Frozen Synapse Prime

Half-Life 2 (I know everyone should already own this great game, but if you are one of the few you can have this gift from me for nothing).

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!