C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

Just got an interesting mail from Imagine Publishing

Here's the mail:

Missed our Amiga book? Here's another chance to buy it

Hi,

Ever since our Amiga bookazine was published in December we've been inundated with requests for it to be reprinted. We're delighted to say that a brand new revised version of our popular book is currently available to preorder from the Imagineshop.

Due out in July, The Amiga Book Revised Edition will feature several new articles that weren't in the original and is a must for any fans of Commodore's 16-bit computer.

There's further great news for bookazine fans too in the form of The ZX Spectrum/Commodore 64 Book Revised Edition and the Videogame Hardware Handbook Volume 2 Revised Edition which are again both available to preorder. Oh and make sure you order today to get our special 10% discount in celebration of our 10-year anniversary.

We've more exciting bookazine news soon so be sure to follow our official Facebook and Twitter pages to get the latest news. You can also keep up to date on our forum too.

In addition to our fantastic revised bookazines we also have several new digital guides which are available from the AppStore and Google Play. Hewson Consultants, Codemasters, Konami and LucasArts are just a few of the companies covered, while we also have dedicated guides to the Dreamcast, Commodore 64, Mega Drive and more.

The latest issue is also now available to buy and features a fantastic exclusive Oliver Frey cover. We've also put together some incredible content, including a bluffer's guide to shoot-'em-ups, the greatest multiplayer games of all time, a look behind the scenes at Blade Runner and Black Widow and much, much more. Enjoy the magazine and I'll see you next month.

— Darran Jones - Editor

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've seen recently in a couple of stores that the Amiga book has been restocked, I'm not sure if I like these revised bookazines especially if you already have the first copies, just for a few extra pages, yes good news if you missed out the first time.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice. I own the first version as a digital version, but think it would be nice to own something like this in physical form so might grab a copy of the new revision if I see it.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Getting 0ld0r is mandatory - Growing up is just an option.