Hi guys,

Lately I've decided I want to head back into the Amiga scene, so I pulled out the hardware I have and wanted to get some advice on what other hardware I should get to make my transition smoother then 5-10 years ago.

I have an A500 with a 1.3 Kickstart. I have a bunch of floppies but no real way to transfer data to or from the Amiga enviornment. I've never been able to read an ADF or copy something to it.

Here are some questions:

- I've ordered an "Amiga GOTEK FD Drive Deluxe Edition ADF" - Hopefully these work well? I have around 650 floppies but most are backups and not originals, and I was trying to play a few and lately some of them don't boot anymore (Both my copies of Deluxe galaga show as EMPTY floppies with read errors)

- I've also heard about the ACA500. I'm mostly interested in this because of being able to boot between 1.3 and 3.1, but the extra memory would be nice. I couldn't find any online stores with this in stock however
- Aside from Deluxe Galaga is there any other reason to move from 1.3? Maybe its not worth the investment.

- What's a good controller for the Amiga? My old stick has microswitches however its really worn down. Something that has a defining 'up' push for games that use it for jump.

- I have a Panasonic CRT with SCART, and an Amiga > Scart cable, which is beautiful. I have an Amiga mouse. I have one external FDD. What other goodies should I look into getting?

Cheers,
Evan