Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

Pillars of eternity

Anyone Playing this one?
    Great Rpg. I love it. in some sort of way, feels like the old style RPG. But a very complete game.
    It's not turn based, but you can pause to set orders. the view/camera is fixed, but it has zoom.
    I am loving it.
    A500 - A600 - A1200

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I followed it through development and preview, and got hold of the game quite cheaply in a discount just before it was released, but haven't had chance to play it yet. And now GTA5 is out on PC it might be even longer, but I've definitely looking forward to it.

Most people are saying it feels very much like Buldar's Gate and similar games using that engine. Would you agree?

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, Buldar's Gate was a game i remember when playing it. Not that much close, but yes you will think of it.
    I am having the best feeling in a RPG since a long time.
    My favorites are Buldar's gate, Ultima VII, Divine Divinity (1st) and Original Sin.
    And this one is going nice so far, in the way to the podium!
    A500 - A600 - A1200

Wiseguy Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've put some hours into it. It's a fantastic game, very reminiscent of old infinity engine games. It's practically it, only without the D&D license. The new ruleset they've come up with is pretty good anyway, simple enough to learn but has a lot of depth to it. The game certainly doesn't hold your hand like modern games and expects you to pay attention. It is also extremely well written, the lore and lengthy descriptions are a joy to read. All in all an absolutely marvelous game that you just can't miss if you were a fan of the classic infinity engine RPGs.