Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

What are you playing?

What are you playing? (any system)

I am with Civilization beyond earth, and i am liking it.
    I also played some time ago, Divinity original sin (very very good)
    also "Dreamfall Chapters" not bad, but not as good as the first 2. I hope next chapters are better.

Give it a try on Far Cry 4 on PS3, (2 hours) but i didn't enjoy a lot. Looks like Assassins creed, you have to climb towers to open the terrain view... come on, didn't they have a better idea? The graphics are nice, but it's a city landscape, it's just wildlife (so far) so, you got trees, hills, rivers, rocks, they are good, but not that eye candy.

Also played a bit of A.C Unity , looks nice.

what about you?
    A500 - A600 - A1200

Wiseguy Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Right now I'm playing the gamma release of Elite: Dangerous. The beta is over and the gamma is the release candidate version, the same game that'll be released on December 16th, only getting stability fixes and such. There won't be a wipe before release either, unless something comes up that forces it. So I'm playing the game for real now. And yes, it's great! If I haven't said so already.

Otherwise I've started Steamworld Dig on the Vita which was a PS+ title this month. Nice timewaster. And I'm also playing Retro City Rampage on Steam which is a blast! Early Grand Theft Auto inspired gameplay with tons of shout-outs to classic games.

Lately I've beaten Legend of Grimrock 2 and Wasteland 2. Both fantastic games. And also the Telltale adventures Walking Dead Season 2 and The Wolf Among Us which are some of the best Telltale has produced.

Otherwise people can follow my backloggery which I link to in my sig. I try and keep it updated, it has most of the games I've ever played and own. Haven't added arcade games to it yet. Some of the games listed as Now Playing I'm probably abandoning, just haven't gotten around to it. Really want to finish Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, but I'm sorta stuck and haven't touched it in months.

Downloads
    Uploads
    PC version of Far Cry 4 for me. So damned pretty yet despite being on the latest patch, still very annoying not being able select which item you want to pick up when they're all piled up on each other.

A minor bug I guess but come on coders...... please!
    Getting 0ld0r is mandatory - Growing up is just an option.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At the moment I've just started playing Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor. Really nice graphics, and the best realised Orcs ever seen, plus the voice acting and in-game charactisation is really good. They have worked hard on giving every major fow a completely different personality and unique fighting style, making you think before each major fight and also adopt your own fighting style. And it's the first Middle Earth game that doesn't focus on the main book characters, instead dropping you into a completely different storyline and situation.. witnessing the death of your own family and then your own death right at the beginning, and being returned in wraith form to seek your revenge on those whom slain your family.. able to switch between wraith and real world planes to interact and reach different areas and objects.

I'm also playing Assetto Corsa racing game. Really amazing game. And just got hold of F1 2014 in the Steam sale but not played it yet.

There are a number of other games I've been playing on and off, plus with all the discount charity bundles that keep appearing for next to no money my Steam account continues to expand exponentially to a point where I have more games than I can play at the moment.

Waiting for the official release of Elite in December for my next purchase.

I also picked up a number of the more recent big name titles in the Black Friday sales, but they are queued up to play later, including Titanfall and Assassin's Creed 4.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads

LOL

You make me laugh H.... ur always a bit of a pirate when it comes to the Steam Sales!
    Getting 0ld0r is mandatory - Growing up is just an option.

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got "The Talos Principle" Very good puzzle game. Similar to Portal, but not portals.
    A500 - A600 - A1200