Hi, i am a Benfica fan and Yesterday we played one more final in Europe Leage. Like last year that we also went to the final... we lost. Before this last 2 consecutive years of losing... the 6 times before we went to the finals...we... yes, that's it, we lost! WTF ?!

8 times we loose after winnig 2 time in a row in the 60s....

We had an Hungarian Coach (Béla Guttmann) back in the 60s and with him Benfiica win 2 Europen champions leage, then we changed Coach, and he said that wihout him we would never be champions (in Europe) again, it was called the Guttmann Curse, a 50 year old curse that looks like i will never be broken.

I always watch with a smile the other fans celebrating when there clubs win a European final, that should be a very nice feeling. since i am a little boy, i remember watching Benfica for 5 times a European finals, and... losing all of then (the other 5 i was not born). So what face should i put now after watching 5 finals that my club didnt win, and have to watch the others celebrating? What face should i put when our biggest rival here in Portugal (Porto) win 2 European Leages and 1 uefa cup, and intercontinental cup and i dont now what more? Everyone can loose in a final, most of the clubs that had win lost some day, but 8 times???? 5 since i am alive? And 2 of those finals here decided in Penalties, can you imagine that???

We lost to Sevilha this year, and i listen to some of them saying, ah, Benfica already win 2 European championships, now it's our time. What???? we win 2 times 50 years ago man, Sevilha won 2 uefa cups in a row in 2006 and 2007.
Benfica win 2 European championships, but i was not born, i didnt saw it !!! f++++ since i was born i watch 5 times the final with the same fxxxxxx result!

Fxxx yxx Guttmann, burn in hell mxxxxx fxxxxx ! Fxxx you and your curse!