Hi all.
I have a problem with somes arguments, I m using them in WHDLoad.prefs.

Code:
ConfigDelay/K/N
This option specifies the time in 1/50 seconds that WHDLoad shows the information window at startup if there are any buttons (see Config/K and Expert/S) on it. If ConfigDelay/K/N is lower than ReadDelay/K/N or SplashDelay/K/N it is ignored. The window is displayed at least as long as Preload/S is processing. If a configuration button is pressed the timer for ConfigDelay restarts.
If the option is set to -1 a Start button is added to the window and it remains open until this button has been pressed. The splash window can also be closed by pressing Space, Return or Enter. If Esc is pressed WHDLoad will stop Preload/S and immediately quit.
and

Code:
SplashDelay/K/N
This option specifies the time in 1/50 seconds that WHDLoad shows the information window at startup. If SplashDelay/K/N is lower than ReadDelay/K/N it is ignored and the window is displayed using the time from ReadDelay/K/N. The window is displayed at least as long as Preload/S is processing.
If the option is set to 0 no window will be displayed at all. If the option is set to -1 a Start button is added to the window and it remains open until this button has been pressed. The splash window can also be closed by pressing Space, Return or Enter. If Esc is pressed WHDLoad will stop Preload/S and immediately quit. See also ConfigDelay/K/N.
In fact somes games have button in splash screen, for them I m agree to wait, but not for other. So I m using theses params

Code:
ConfigDelay=400			;wait to select options in splash window (1/50 seconds)
SplashDelay=1			;time to display splash window (1/50 seconds)
It s working, but for game that haven't button, I have the splash screen for 1s, and IDK how to avoid it.
If I put SplashDelay=0 I haven't button for special configuration (No splash screen at all)