Hi, remember i got a new laptop?
Well, i have a story that ended with me changing the laptop for a new one....

I am noob erlated to Win8 so when i fist boot it up, he said that i needed to validate windows key. He was saying i did not had a valid key. By the message i didn't understand, i thought that i just didn't yet hit some key/option to make a register. So only after some days of tests i when to "register" windows. When i try to do that, i was already with an upgrade to win 8.1. Windows said it had a invalid key. I went to google and check that a key for Win 8.0 would only work with 8.0 and not for 8.1 i could register 8.0 and after upgrade to win 8.1. So i delete everything and install win 8.0 again so i could register windows. He said "no way man, this key is not valid" i was f...... up. I call Microsoft to a generic number and the automatic answer says something like this:

For a windows question press 1
For a office question press 2
For a sales question press 3

and every option would open in more 4 or 5.... after 5 minutes i had pressed 10 numbers and i could not find any human to talk to.... After 20 minutes i was able to find someone in same option about printers..... fxxxx
that guy pass the call to someone else....

I explain that my key was not working, he asked me what was the key....
i didn't know... i was not printed anywhere, windows only show, the last 4 or 5 digits....
fxxxx
i hang up
i download a software to check the serial number.
I call again to microsoft but i forgot the combination to get to a human.... fxxxx again.... more 20 minutes to discover someone....
finally i gave the serial to the guy from support and he says the that key had been used 130 times.... he said to call HP for support
i could not believe this shxxx i went to the store where i buy it, and looks like it was the final computer of that model, and they gave me one that was already sold to a costumer that for some reason did not keep the pc and gave back to the store so i was the 2nd costumer with that pc..... fucxxxx

At this time i explode and gave the computer back and got a refund. I came back with a Toshiba...

I could not find any other 17" for that price, so i got a 15.6" full hd with 8GM Ram with a ge force 745M 4GB video. The pc is very similar with the other, except the screen is smaller and this new video card a a bit better, from 740m 2gb to a 745m 4gb (even that 4gb video ram for gaming doesn't make a big difference)

End of story....