Leeuwarden, Netherlands Or Hell from time to time
    Downloads
    Uploads

In search of the "Wasteland Survival Guide"

Hello,

I am currently looking for the Wasteland Survival Guide, the strategy guide/solution for the old PC game Wasteland.
    I have already been looking on Ebay and have done several searchs with Google but no one seems to offer this thing physical or digital.
    [I]Earth is like a 24 hour, Seven days a week Stupidity contest which has been running for centuries.
    And every time they are ready to pronounce a winner, a new contender appears on the scene.[/I]

[I]He has seen half the universe who has not seen the house of pain (Ralph Waldo)[/I]

Leeuwarden, Netherlands Or Hell from time to time
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A couple of days ago I finally got the bloody thing in the mail after having purchases it a couple of weeks earlier.

To say it was disappointing would not be lying, it pretty much tells the same (and even less) than the guides people have made after playing the game.

Nothing of the dialogue is mentioned anywhere, which was really one of the reasons why I wanted it, nor any pictures, descriptions and statistics of NPCs and enemies.

Positive about it that it at least had the maps of all towns and important locations.

Strategy guides have definitely improved since then.
    [I]Earth is like a 24 hour, Seven days a week Stupidity contest which has been running for centuries.
    And every time they are ready to pronounce a winner, a new contender appears on the scene.[/I]

[I]He has seen half the universe who has not seen the house of pain (Ralph Waldo)[/I]