Thread: PC Sci-fi game

Downloads
    Uploads

Question PC Sci-fi game

Hello,
    I look for this game for years. Itīs a space located game, where you can control a few people and one robot. Itīs a isometric game. It looks like a space station. It is like a RPG because you can eguip them with guns. First floor where you begin. You can find some guns and there is healing beds so when someone get bad injured you can drag him on the bed to get him fully healed. The lower floor is where are some aliens and missing crew which is the mission to save them. Thereīs fog so when someone get injured and unable to control you canīt see whatīs in the room. I played only demo but it was long ago ... maybe it was year2000 and higher. Iīm really sorry for my english. Thanks for the answers.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

The first game that came to mind is Shadoworlds, which was released on the Amiga, ST and PC (DOS).

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    Hi,

The first game that came to mind is Shadoworlds, which was released on the Amiga, ST and PC (DOS).

Thanks for answer, but no. This game what Iīm looking for is little bit newer.

- - - Updated - - -

I donīt mention you control those characters with mouse ... but I donīt remember if you can control them all at once or just one by one. It was futuristic as I mention it was on some space station or something like that. I mention that when someone lose health he fall and canīt be controlled but he is still alive. If you donīt take him in some time to healing pods/beds he will die. That robot with the other humans, I think he only use melee attack. But that I donīt remember for sure. It was only Demo so I hope they have release it after they release demo.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I donīt mention you control those characters with mouse ... but I donīt remember if you can control them all at once or just one by one. It was futuristic as I mention it was on some space station or something like that. I mention that when someone lose health he fall and canīt be controlled but he is still alive. If you donīt take him in some time to healing pods/beds he will die. That robot with the other humans, I think he only use melee attack. But that I donīt remember for sure. It was only Demo so I hope they have release it after they release demo.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my god.... for the entirety of the last week I've also been looking for this game. Your description describes it perfectly. I'm trying to remember what game disc it was from. Like you said I think it was a demo too. I've been looking at lists of sci-fi games everywhere and can't find it, so many it was just a demo on a disc that never got released. But I would love to play that demo either way as I remember it was one of the games during my childhood(even if it was a demo) I had so much fun playing with over and over again.

I'm not sure what country you are from, as you apologized for your English, but if you lived outside of England at the time you played this game, then there is a chance the demo was published on a CD by a magazine company that was available in many countries at the time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_magazines

Here is a list of video game magazines of which have a high chance of being one that published this game.

My first shot was PC Gamer, but trying to find a list of their released CD's without downloading the whole magazine each time is difficult. I'm going to try looking at the other magazines within the next few weeks cause it's really annoying me not knowing what game this was. But I also think it might have been from a magazine that release not only games but also computer programs, which unfortunately at the time there were many. If you tell me which country you was at the time you played that game, and how you obtained it, it would help me a lot in finding which magazine it came from as it would reduce the information pool I have to search through, although you did submit this roughly a year ago, so I doubt you will reply, but in case anyone else is also looking for this game.

I think your time scale is correct, I don't remember it exactly but I also think it was around the year 2000. I'll try and let you know over the next few weeks if there is any development on my search. If not presume that I failed and gave up on my task, in the hopes someone else will try to find this game.