ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

submeg missing in action?

Hi everyone!

It's been quite a while since I have been on here and I finally can get back to some sort of normality.

This year has been rather weird/bad for me and I'm only just starting to get back to a normal routine and feeling better. Basically, the relationship I was in fell apart around me and I had no idea what was going on until the day she said to me that she wanted her own time and space to work out who she is. That was six months ago, and we still haven't had a proper face to face conversation, as I can tell she still doesn't know what to say to me and hasn't discovered what she needs to.

I spent quite a few months being confused/angry/hurt by what happened, but am finally at peace with it all, going away to New Zealand for skiing really helped me look at things differently. I have changed/grown quite a bit since we split and I know that even though it has been a pretty painful experience, it has helped me immensely.

I'm working on quite a few different things now, my own personal site has suffered as I had zero motivation to do anything but get through each day. Now that I've dealt with all the emotions that have come with everything, I can focus my energy back on my own life and what I want out of it. You all may see me here a bit more now!

So for those of you who were wondering, where did he go, you know!
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great to hear from you. Glad you have managed to start sorting things out. The pictures of your NZ ski trip looked great.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Submeg, welcome back.
    I am also a bit far away, to much work, to much everything.
    Hope you feeling better now. Sometimes a travel does exactly that, you keep some time away from everything you know, everything is different even if only a bit, the routines change, and that is good for your mind, looking to a different street different people can help you getting out of a problem because you don't have all that usual stuff you see everyday. Routines always remind your brain about something, going out to a different place can calm you brain to avoid all that variables he stores.
    A500 - A600 - A1200

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome back mate, glad to hear you feel better, a breakup is always tough to overcome, I had several of these already.

RetroSteve! My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome back Submeg

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wasn't around much back along, so I wasn't aware of your predicament with life. - Glad to hear you have found a way to move on.....
    Life is too short & you only have one, so go for it & make the most of it.

All the best fella.
    Getting 0ld0r is mandatory - Growing up is just an option.