Hi everyone!

It's been quite a while since I have been on here and I finally can get back to some sort of normality.

This year has been rather weird/bad for me and I'm only just starting to get back to a normal routine and feeling better. Basically, the relationship I was in fell apart around me and I had no idea what was going on until the day she said to me that she wanted her own time and space to work out who she is. That was six months ago, and we still haven't had a proper face to face conversation, as I can tell she still doesn't know what to say to me and hasn't discovered what she needs to.

I spent quite a few months being confused/angry/hurt by what happened, but am finally at peace with it all, going away to New Zealand for skiing really helped me look at things differently. I have changed/grown quite a bit since we split and I know that even though it has been a pretty painful experience, it has helped me immensely.

I'm working on quite a few different things now, my own personal site has suffered as I had zero motivation to do anything but get through each day. Now that I've dealt with all the emotions that have come with everything, I can focus my energy back on my own life and what I want out of it. You all may see me here a bit more now!

So for those of you who were wondering, where did he go, you know!