Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

    Demon Cleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Phobos
    Posts
    7,086
    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    88
    It seems so

  2. #12
    Deadly Kin Hell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cornwall. UK.
    Posts
    903
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner View Post
    It seems so
    So stand up fella & be counted. Tell them of the BS they are involved in, please.....
    Getting 0ld0r is mandatory - Growing up is just an option.

  3. #13
    C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

    Demon Cleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Phobos
    Posts
    7,086
    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    88
    That's not in my power, I can't take that kind of decisions, unfortunately.

  4. #14
    RetroSteve! My location

    Stephen Coates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Rotherham
    Posts
    2,044
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Kin Hell View Post
    just how important is your company data?
    Well you know, it's not a company, it's the government, and we stock the whole data from our Luxembourgian government here, so basically is the data center of the country.
    Just format and reinstall everything . If its government stuff, no one will mind . Probably no one will even notice .

  5. #15
    C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

    Demon Cleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Phobos
    Posts
    7,086
    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Coates View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Kin Hell View Post
    just how important is your company data?
    Well you know, it's not a company, it's the government, and we stock the whole data from our Luxembourgian government here, so basically is the data center of the country.
    Just format and reinstall everything . If its government stuff, no one will mind . Probably no one will even notice .
    At least nobody would notice it straight away, they're kinda slow here

  6. #16
    Deadly Kin Hell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cornwall. UK.
    Posts
    903
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Coates View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Kin Hell View Post
    just how important is your company data?
    Well you know, it's not a company, it's the government, and we stock the whole data from our Luxembourgian government here, so basically is the data center of the country.
    Just format and reinstall everything . If its government stuff, no one will mind . Probably no one will even notice .
    At least nobody would notice it straight away, they're kinda slow here
    ^^^^^^

    ROFL!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner View Post
    That's not in my power, I can't take that kind of decisions, unfortunately.
    So you couldn't perhaps hint @ the fact of McAfee NOT really being a suitable product for the job it is attempting to do?
    Getting 0ld0r is mandatory - Growing up is just an option.

Similar Threads

  1. XML Cheat files
    By Harrison in forum MAME
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30th July 2009, 01:01
  2. 127 Amiga Mod files converted to MP3.
    By Chewieshmoo in forum Music
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13th January 2009, 14:01
  3. Viruses
    By Niagara in forum Software
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13th January 2009, 02:04
  4. Problem with CBR and CBZ files
    By Ghost in forum PC - Windows, Linux, Mac
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 3rd May 2008, 22:36
  5. Playing avi files
    By Submeg in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27th September 2007, 00:41

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright classicamiga.com