Poll: Will you be buying any of these?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have and love Mario Kart, Super Mario, Super Luigi Zombi U, and Lego City Undercover which is an awesome game.

The Gamestick is very average, the games catalogue compared to the Ouya is drop in the ocean. Having said that there are a few decent games and I barely paid £40 brand new so I am not complaining at that price.

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mario and Luigi are not my type of games at all. That's why I probably won't buy a Wii U. Lego City Undercover looks great though, and quite funny, I was very sad that it didn't come out for other consoles.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No...or are you saying my cd32 ia next gen?

Burn! Hot Blooded Rhythm Soul! Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by J T View Post
    Out of all of them, the PS4 is probably the most interesting to me. A lot would depend on what other people get, as I did enjoy some multiplayer fun.

But then - the 360 has been unplugged since... maybe last June? I can't really remember, it has been that long. And the wii hasn't been used for a game in years. So I might not bother with any of the new ones. I'm just not sure I'm that into games any more.
    I bought a used PS4 the other week for $200 with GTAV and CODBLOPS4

I really wanted a Switch but don't really have the funds. Now that Lady T is working evenings, I am keen to have some gaming time after the little turds have been put to bed.

I'm quite excited to go back and play some of the really big games that have passed me by over these years. Plus, they'll be dirt cheap now too.

ELITE Staff Moderator
    My location

Snake Champion, Invasion Champion Puni/Void's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Out of all of them, the PS4 is probably the most interesting to me. A lot would depend on what other people get, as I did enjoy some multiplayer fun.

But then - the 360 has been unplugged since... maybe last June? I can't really remember, it has been that long. And the wii hasn't been used for a game in years. So I might not bother with any of the new ones. I'm just not sure I'm that into games any more.

I really wanted a Switch but don't really have the funds. Now that Lady T is working evenings, I am keen to have some gaming time after the little turds have been put to bed.

I'm quite excited to go back and play some of the really big games that have passed me by over these years. Plus, they'll be dirt cheap now too.
    Congratulations on the PS4! If you haven't played Fallout 4 yet, I'd recommend giving that game a go. The special editions of Monkey Island I and II are great too if you missed those. Reason I suggest these is that I played them on the Xbox One a while ago for the first time and loved it. Had played them on the PC in the past, but it was nice enjoying them in the living room.
    Classicamiga.com Moderator/Demoscene Admin
    Member of the Amiga demo group Void
    Admin of Old School Game Blog

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Puni/Void View Post

Congratulations on the PS4! If you haven't played Fallout 4 yet, I'd recommend giving that game a go. The special editions of Monkey Island I and II are great too if you missed those. Reason I suggest these is that I played them on the Xbox One a while ago for the first time and loved it. Had played them on the PC in the past, but it was nice enjoying them in the living room.
    I played INSIDE and that was a really good gaming experience.

Fallout has never really clicked with me - I tried fallout 3 on the good ol 360 and just never got into it. It's weird, as I love post-apocalypse as a setting for films and TV but just never got it.

I think I did the MI remakes on 360 (or maybe it was iOS, I forget, and frankly I'm not sure how I could conflate those two platforms given how vastly different they are), I recall there was a button to switch instantly between the original and the new versions and I think I did most of it in the classic mode.

- - - Updated - - -

iPad paired with the dual shock, plus PS4 remote play = impressive. Feels very modern, been a while since I've had a mix of 'current' equipment.

Remote play works on my galaxy S9 too, but the dual shock will pair yet not work in Sony's own app. Odd.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Goodness me, Doom (I paid 8 bucks for it) is kickass fun, what a rush. The brutality of some of the glory kills makes me laugh out loud. Amazing.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I never have been a fan of Doom. But I have it on XBox GamePass, might give it a try some day.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's quite 'arcadey' in feel, it's an adrenaline rush of 'charge forward and F some shit up' rather than being a slow paced strategy/survival/cover based game. A refreshing change for me.... Low on health? Don't be a pussy and hang back, charge right in and kill things to get more health.

There are some platform-y parts which I haven't particularly enjoyed but overall, great experience.

It's slow to reload to a checkpoint after death, though.

My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    That’s exactly why I don’t like it, I prefer sneaking and taking my time.