Being a fan of 3D Shooters & having enjoyed previous versions of this genre, I was squealing with delight waiting for the installation process to complete, until....

I get a prompt for Bill Gates wanting to install NET Framework 4 Extended (wtf??) and reluctantly gave in as I so badly wanted to play this game having waited so long for the sequel to Aliens vs Predator. After this had installed, I got a shutdown prompt, confused as to why I didn't have the option to re-boot or even do it later. Selecting Shutdown put it into a re-boot sequence & once at the desktop, I got a Disclaimer screen open up RE AMD systems?? (A really MASSIVE wtf??)

Bearing in mind my rig is a 3770K @ 4.9Ghz on IvyBridge chipset with Dual GTX 670's in SLI, I instantly felt aggrieved that some sh*t coding wasn't intelligent enough in this day & age to realise there wasn't a single element of AMD in my system at all. So I declined the Disclaimer with two simple words in mind whilst I did it; "F.U." - Unfortunately with this bitter taste in my mind, it kinda set the stench that follwed...

After getting into the game for 5 minutes, I then realised how console-esque it was and so 12+ like. Alt-Tab to desktop, Shut it down with task manager & un-installed immediately.The thread title is a rather a fitting name for this release of cr4p. Never seen such a deeply anal relese of this game ever. Disgusting