Downloads
    Uploads

In memorandum: Len Tucker

Sad news folks, having recently contacted Anne Tucker I have been informed that Len Tucker died in March 2006 from cancer.

Anne and Len were responsible for giving us the AMOS PD library with APD disks totaling over 600, they also contributed some of their own work to this collection.

Anne and Len also produced the Totally AMOS newsletters of which there were around 14 issues the also gave us the AMOS In Action book where Len did the programming and Anne did the writing.

During their time working on AMOS products they were involved with companies such as Weird Science, Deja Vu Software, Europress and Technical Fred Software providing many of the software favorites to the Amiga community.

We as a community would like to offer our condolences and respect and acknowledge the contribution Len gave to the Amiga community.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: In memorandum: Len Tucker

That is very sad news. Rip.

Are all his disks and written works available? If so, wouldn't it be nice to dedicate an area of the reference library in his name?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    RIP Len
    A500 - A600 - A1200